The Involvement Network is for people who share an interest in consumer and community involvement in research.
The Network was established for consumers, community members and researchers to:
- Raise awareness of the value of consumer and community involvement
- Share information about events, training opportunities and hot topics
- Promote opportunities to be involved in research
- Provide a link between different groups
- Hear about the activities of the Involvement Program
Who can be an Involvement Network member?
- Consumers, carers and members of the wider community
- Researchers, students and clinicians
- Consumer and community organisations
- Health administrators and policy makers
- Non-government organisations